Welcome aboard to PRMG!
We want to inform and remind you of some important items as you come aboard as part of the PRMG Family.
The newly branded PALS (Production Alliance for Learning and Success) Solution Team continues to offer one-on-one Retail Branch Sales training support. While the overall training of the Sales staff is under the direction and responsibility of the individual branch manager, we do offer additional live file training support as outlined below:
Live Processing Training support can be scheduled if you need additional one on one help with a live file for topics like how to start a new application in FT360 or how to prep your loan for initial disclosures. You will be required to show your LMS training completion certificate for the topic requested prior to scheduling live file training support. For instance, if you are looking for Initial Disclosure live file help, be prepared to provide your completion certificate for the LMS Class, WebMax Disclsoure Demo Parts I-IV and have your loan prepped and ready for review/troubleshoot.
Please feel free to reach out to the PALS team for processing training support as listed above via the Production Alliance for Learning and Success App in OKTA: John Shea (East coast time zone), or Heather Wildman and Ashley Kiefer (West coast time zone). We will be operating during normal business hours 9am-8pm EST M-F.
You can ask for help from PALS three different ways by using the Production Alliance for Learning and Success App in OKTA after watching the recommended training videos at the end of this email!
- Call Us! 1-951-339-5550 extension 5550 – leaving a detailed message places you in queue for help!
- Click here to CHAT WITH US! By clicking the widget in the bottom right corner of the PALS App that reads “Chat with Us”.
- Click here to SUBMIT A REQUEST using the link in the upper right corner of the PALS App and clicking the “Submit a Request” option on the right-side of the top tool bar.
Don’t Have the PALS App?
- Go to the OKTA PRMG Apps webpage: https://prmg.okta.com/app/UserHome
- Sign in using your PRMG email log in credentials & click on the PALS App
Here are a couple important sales materials that will assist you with Production:
- PRMG Resource Center – click the link below to access Retail Product Profiles for Product Guidelines
- Optimal Blue Pricing Engine – click the link below to access instructions for pricing, locking and how to request Pricing Exceptions in FT360
- Secondary FAQ – click the link below to access the most Frequently Asked Questions and answers in Secondary
- LO Checklist – FT360 > Forms Tab > Loan Officer Checklist ***Any notes added to this checklist will be visible to the UW****
Use this handy checklist to ensure you are sending in a complete file to your Processor. Includes live links to forms, materials you may need along the way.
2 Checklist Options: AUS or Manual Underwrite. For DU – see also attached important HOT TIP!!!!
Make sure you speak to your Branch Manager about connecting to FT360 using the web version of Encompass via LO Connect. This will allow you to manage your pipeline via your mobile device, request eConsent, originate a loan, order credit and run AUS. If your branch is using Blend or NEO, please talk to your manager first as you may be pulling credit and originating in another platform, but you can still manage your pipeline from LO Connect regardless.
Click the live links below to start viewing short training videos for LO Connect.
Your PALS Team also hosts a variety of training classes that are included in Orientation Week! If you need help now, you can watch the pre-recorded versions of the LO FT360 Demo, the WebMax Disclosure Demo Parts I-IV and the Disclosures: Loan Estimate Data Entry located in PRMG Apps (OKTA) > LMS > Public Courses > Search Sales or Origination. If you pass the test for these classes in the LMS, they will count toward your Orientation requirement for these specific classes only. It will not excuse you from Day 1 Orientation or any other required Orientation classes that are NOT hosted by PALS. To watch the videos in FULL SCREEN mode, you will click the You Tube option in the bottom right corner of the screen when you press play.
When you watch the LMS recorded version of a mandatory Orientation class, there will be a short test at the end of the video training which requires 100% passing score to obtain the Completion Certificate. Remember to download and keep your completion certificate for each class on file.
- LMS Training: You may have required LMS Classes that will be assigned to you throughout the year by Corporate. You will be notified via email if you have a required LMS course to take outside of Mandatory Orientation classes.
- LMS Access: Access the Learning Management System (LMS), by going to PRMG Apps (OKTA) > Common Apps > LMS.
- LMS Training: Required courses assigned by Corporate will be under the My Training Tab
- LMS Training: National Retail Production Support hosted Orientation classes will be under the Public Courses Tab > enter search word Sales or Origination in the search bar
- LMS Training: Production Alliance for Learning and Success hosted Orientation Classes for Retail Branch Ops Staff are listed under Public Courses Tab…see below listed in order of the recommended order to view the classes:
- RETAIL SALES/ORIGINATION/LO: Resource Center and Product Profiles Demo
- RETAIL SALES/ORIGINATION/LO: FT360 LO Demo* (Orientation) Join us for a demo in FT360 to review common fields and functions that are part of starting a loan such as credit report integration, pricing in Optimal Blue, ordering an MI quote, etc.
- RETAIL SALES/ORIGINATION/LO: WebMax Disclosure Demo Parts I-IV* (Orientation) Learn the steps/procedures to disclose a loan via this short, 4 part series.
- RETAIL SALES/ORIGINATION/LO: Disclosure Loan Estimate (LE) Data Entry* (Orientation) Learn how to reconcile your Loan Estimate to the Cash to close in the Itemization screen
- RETAIL SALES/ORIGINATION/LO: Relocks, Lock Extensions and Branch Price Concessions in Optimal Blue for Retail* (Orientation)
- RETAIL PROCESSOR/SALES/ORIGINATION/LO: Reggora Appraisal Platform Training* (Orientation)
- RETAIL PROCESSOR/SALES/ORIGINATION/LO: How to Read a Mavent Compliance Report *(Orientation)
- RETAIL SALES/ORIGINATION/LO: Builder Funding Solutions (BFS) Training: Mandatory for Florida Licensed Loan Originators * -– required if you are doing new builder business in the state of Florida:
***Please see attached documents at the bottom for instructions on how to access specific training for loan originators!***