FOR YOUR ROLE SPECIFIC TRAINING: The class descriptions and instructions to access training are listed at the bottom of this email, instructions for accessing are attached. Materials for download are at the bottom of this article.
**It’s important that you open each training class in the Learning Management System (LMS) and download the Support Materials Handout!!!! Save the handout as a PDF to your desktop because each handout has critical links to Opener, UW Submission, CD and Closing instructions, Step by Step guides/checklists, FHA and VA registration instructions and other resource material you will need to work on your live files.**
Below is a list of log ins that you will need for Opening/Processing. If you do not have all of your log ins – please email email@example.com with a comprehensive list of what you are missing.
***Pay special attention to the FHA, VA and USDA registration link instructions below because you will need to register with each Gov’t entity directly BEFORE requesting credentials from our support team.
-Encompass (Contact support to have this installed on your computer)
-Automation, Intelligence, Quality (AIQ)/DocVelocity (DV) -(Contact support to have this desktop version installed on your computer)
-The Work Number (ONLY ORDER DIRECT THROUGH FT360/ENCOMPASS…DO NOT USE THE WEB)
-AMC (Appraisal Mgmt Co such as Appraisal Scope)
-Credit Vendor (such as Birchwood, Credit Plus or Acranet)
-FHA Connection (if you had prior FHA credentials with a prior employer – the prior employer needs to release your FHA credentials before new ones can be issued with PRMG
-VA LGY HUB – this one you have to go to https://lgy.va.gov/lgyhub/ and follow the attached VA LGY HUB Registration instructions. You will need to email firstname.lastname@example.org for a PIN number if you have never had VA credentials before. Existing users will need to follow instructions to set up authentication for ID.me and to update the Affiliate info to PRMG
-USDA-GUS – click link below for instructions how to register for credentials
-FL MCC – if your branch is using the FL MCC program, please navigate to the National Retail Production Support App > Sign in > use search word MCC to access instructions for Training – required for log in credentials
-For DU – see also attached important HOT TIP!!!! --> bottom of this page!
The newly minted PALS Solution Team (formerly known as National Retail Production Support) continues to offer one on one Retail Branch Ops training support. While the overall training of the Processing staff is under the direction and responsibility of the individual branch manager, we do offer additional live file training support as outlined below:
Live Processing Training support can be scheduled if you need additional one on one help with a live file for topics like UW Submission, Closing Submission, How to complete an Income Calculation Worksheet, How to navigate FT360, Doc Velocity (DV)/Automation, Intelligence, Quality (AIQ) Training, etc. You will be requested to show your LMS training completion certificate for the topic requested prior to scheduling live file training support. For instance, if you are looking for UW Submission live file help, be prepared to provide your completion certificate for the LMS Class, Processing I.
Please feel free to reach out to the PALS Solution Team for processing training support as listed above via the Production Alliance for Learning & Success (PALS) App in OKTA:
We will be operating during normal business hours 9am-8pm EST M-F.
Here’s how you contact Production Alliance for Learning and Success (PALS):
PALS SITE: PALS Site - CLICK HERE!!
HOW TO: Please submit your request/question to the PALS Team to ensure priority treatment by the PALS Solution Team led by Heather Wildman or the PALS Education Team led by Rebecca Locuito.
- Call Us! 1-951-339-5550 extension 5550
- Click here to CHAT WITH US! By clicking the widget in the bottom right corner of the PALS App that reads “Chat”.
- Click here to SUBMIT A REQUEST using the link in the upper right corner of the PALS App and clicking the “Submit a Request” option on the right-side of the top tool bar.
Don’t have the Production Alliance for Learning and Success (PALS) App?
- Go to the OKTA PRMG Apps webpage: https://prmg.okta.com/app/UserHome
- Sign in using your PRMG email log in credentials & click on the PALS App
PALS (Production Alliance for Learning and Success) hosts a variety of training classes that are included in Orientation Week! If you need help now, you can watch the pre-recorded versions of the Opener Parts I-IV, Processing Parts I-II, CD Request, Closing Training, DocVelocity (DV/AIQ) Basic and DV Conditions Handling located in PRMG Apps (OKTA) > LMS > Catalog tab > Library Name > Click Retail Processor Orientation > Click Add Training for each course > Click My Training tab to locate the class and start watching. If you pass the test for these classes in the LMS, they will count toward your Orientation requirement for these specific classes only. It will not excuse you from Day 1 Orientation or any other required Orientation classes that are NOT hosted by PALS. To watch the videos in FULL SCREEN mode, you will click the YouTube option in the bottom right corner of the screen when you press play.
*Please note…you will receive additional information from our PRMG University department about a week before Orientation begins regarding the Orientation schedule and full Orientation requirements that are in addition to the below.
AIQ/DocVelocity DV Basic Training will teach you how to use DocVelocity (DV), the web- based solution for document management.
AIQ/DocVelocity DV Conditions Handling will teach you how to handle conditions in AIQ/DocVelocity DV
Opener Training Part I will review Contact List/Web Links List, how to retrieve signed disclosures, how to view disclosure tracking in the Tools Tab and how to cross check the Subject Property address against public records, pulling critical property info like 24-month chain of title, tax roll and seller information.
Opener Training Part II will review the procedures to Order FHA Case # and CAIVRS, Enter File Contacts in Tools Tab and Review documentation options to clear FHA Amendatory/VA Escape Clause.
Opener Training Part III will review the procedures to order an Appraisal, the Fraud Report, Verification's, The Work Number and complete a 411 Reverse Search for an employer.
Opener Training Part IV will review the procedures to order Lexis Nexis, MI Quote, Tax Transcripts, Title/Escrow, Flood Cert, Insurance, where to locate info on Condo/PUD procedures and how to move the Send to Processing milestone.
Reggora Appraisal Platform Training will review the procedures to order an appraisal using Reggora with integration through FT360; for use with all orders EXCEPT VA orders; VA orders will use Appraisal Scope platform until further notice
Processing Training Part I will review the procedures to submit a new file to Underwriting.
Processing Training Part II will review the procedures to read and submit conditions back to Underwriting.
CD Request Training will review the procedures to order the CD and the CD Request Checklist.
Closing Training will review the procedures to order Closing and how to utilize the Closing Checklist.
Product Profiles and Resource Center will give you a tutorial how to navigate our vast PRMG resources
How to Read a Mavent Compliance Report will walk you through the components of the Mavent Compliance Report
Loan Beam S/E Income Analysis Tool has tutorials available to run Loan Beam Income analysis for S-Corp, Corp or Partnership S/E borrowers
LMS Instructions are listed below:
- LMS Access: Access the Learning Management System (LMS), by going to PRMG Apps (OKTA) > Common Apps > LMS.
- LMS Training: You will have 2 options to choose from: My Training or Catalog Tab
- Choose Catalog Tab to access PALS hosted classes > Click on the Library Name checkbox for “Retail Processor Orientation”
- Click on the “Add Training” link to the far right of each class
- Click on the My Training tab at the top and start watching the classes that you added by clicking on the “Show Training” dropdown
- LMS Training: Production Alliance for Learning and Success (PALS) hosted Orientation Classes for Retail Branch Ops Staff are listed under Catalog Tab by choosing the option for Retail Processor Orientation…see below listed in order of the recommended order to the classes
- Retail Processor: AIQ/DocVelocity DV Basic and Conditions Handling
- Retail Processor: Opener Training I-IV
- Retail Processor: Reggora Appraisal Platform Training (for use with all appraisal orders EXCEPT VA orders; VA orders will use Appraisal Scope platform until further notice)
- Retail Processor: Processing Training Part 1 and 2
- Retail Processor: CD Request Training
- Retail Processor: Closing Training
- Retail Processor: Resource Center and Product Profiles Demo
- How to Read a Mavent Compliance Report
- Loan Beam S/E Income Analysis Tool
The above link has information that is currently required prior to submitting a file to UW.
- LMS Training: Your PALS Team hosted Orientation Classes for Retail Branch Sales Staff are
- listed under Catalog Tab>Retail Sales/Origination Orientation, however, please ask your BM if you will be disclosing loans, some of these classes may pertain to your job duties.
- RETAIL SALES/ORIGINATION/LO: FT360 LO Demo* (Orientation) Join us for a demo in FT360 to review common fields and functions that are part of starting a loan such as credit report integration, pricing in Optimal Blue, ordering an MI quote, etc.
- RETAIL SALES/ORIGINATION/LO: WebMax Disclosure Demo Parts I-IV* (Orientation) Learn the steps/procedures to disclose a loan via this short, 4 part series.
- RETAIL SALES/ORIGINATION/LO: Disclosure Loan Estimate (LE) Data Entry* (Orientation) Learn how to reconcile your Loan Estimate to the Cash to close in the Itemization screen
See screen shots below for LMS:
Materials for download are below: