BLEND USERS ONLY. (If you are using Consumer Connect/LO Connect and/or NEO only…you can ignore).
Just some reminders if you run into a situation where you are duplicating a loan file in FT360 or manually inputting or creating a new loan into FT360 (Piggy back loans included) instead of the borrower utilizing the Apply Now link for Blend.
You need to do the conversion immediately to Blend (instructions below). Do NOT send eConsent out from Encompass. You will request EConsent by “inviting” the Borrower directly in Blend.
Convert an FT360 Application to Blend for Follow Ups Only and Disclosures
- In the Encompass file > Services tab > click Order Additional Services > select Blend from your Providers list > click Submit (might require 2 factor first-time) > Start a Post Submission Loan in Blend.
- You must have a property address in Encompass to push to Blend, otherwise, initiate the loan application from Blend and invite the borrowers.
- Blend automatically sends an account invite to the borrowers but it is recommend going into Blend and sending it again.
- Once the borrower accepts the invite and actives their Blend HUB account, it pushes the eConsent automatically to FT360.
- Don’t forget to convert your 2nds liens to Blend too!
Failure to convert the loan to Blend immediately may result in your loan ending up in the Consumer Connect portal instead of the Blend portal.
Did you know…there is a Blend Cheat Sheet in the Resource Center? See link below.