To link and sync a piggyback 2nd lien to the 1st lien follow these instructions below. Please note, upon creation of a piggyback 2nd lien using the Piggyback Tool, it will automatically link to the 1st lien unless manually "unlinked" by user, but then may not "sync" info properly.
- After creation of the 1st lien, Create 2nd lien from Prospects folder as a stand alone. Create 2nd lien using First Name, Last name ZZZ and lien position 2nd. Save and exit loan.
- Open 1st lien and navigate to the Borrower Summary Screen > Sub Financing Tab
- That will bring up the Subordinate Mortgage Loan Amounts pop up screen
- Click the “Link to Loan” tab in the Loan linked to current transaction section
- That will bring up the Link to a Loan pop up screen
- Click on the Last Name column header to sort loans by last name (for easier location) and locate ZZZ to easily locate your loan.
- Locate the piggyback 2nd lien in the appropriate Loan Folder Dropdown (such as Prospects or My Pipeline)
- Highlight the desired loan > Click the Link tab