How do you check to find out if a loan that you closed with PRMG is subject to an Early Payoff Penalty (EPO)? There's an easy way to determine this and it doesn't involve counting calendar days on your fingers (since you probably dont have that many fingers anyways)!
Did you know... EPO date is based off the first payment date to the Investor?
- In PRMG Apps (OKTA), Navigate to the PRMG Connex Intranet Portal App
- Click on the Reporting option
- Scroll down to the Check Early Payoff Penalty option under the Reports for Everyone section, OR just use Control F on your keyboard and searchword "Early"
- Enter the loan number or the borrower's social security number on the right hand side of the screeen (allow time for the loan to load)
- In the "Select Your Loan" dropdown option, ensure you have the correct loan selected
- Click the Apply tab at the bottom of the screen
- A report will load explaining the date EPO applies if payoff is before a certain date